Traineeships combine practical work experience with structured on-the-job training. Working with employers and supervisors, Aspire strives to create a unique learning experience for all its participants.
What’s In It For The Employer?
- skilled workforce – develop a qualified highly skilled workforce
- federal funding – opportunity to receive federal government funding to support training in the workplace
- staff retention – use the Traineeship as part of a staff retention strategy
- CPD – create a culture of Continuous Professional Development within the organisation
- payroll tax relief – potential for a reduction in payroll tax relief for the length of the traineeship
What’s In It For the Trainee?
- qualification – the opportunity to gain a nationally accredited qualification
- structured training – receive structured supported training as part of professional development
- career development – build on the skills and knowledge already gained through previous training opportunities